LIVING OPTIONS SKILLED NURSING/REHABILITATION
Senior Apartments & Nursing in West Bend, WI
Cedar Lake Health and Rehabilitation Center offers skilled nursing care, rehabilitation services and an ever-evolving variety of additional services and activities. Our focus is on bringing out the best in those who come to us.
While the rehab, restorative care, activities and training programs continue to receive industry awards for innovation, success is most often measured in the appreciative smiles, the songs of praise and the goals achieved daily by the men and women who come here.
- Short-stay and inpatient rehabilitation
- Aurora Medical Group at Cedar Community provides physician and physician’s assistant services onsite. We also have outpatient rehab, podiatry, optometry, dental, lab and audiology!
- Social services
- Clinical dietetics
- Pharmacy and home medical equipment
- Pastoral services and spiritual programs for all denominations
- Music therapy and pet therapy
- Full-service laundry, housekeeping and maintenance
- Main Street Mall with beauty shop and onsite deli for sandwiches, soups, ice cream, coffee, gifts, cards and more
- Cedar Creek park with water features, gardens
- Cedar Theatre concerts, plays and other productions
- Dynamic dining experience focusing on resident's choice
- Pontoon boat rides on Big Cedar Lake
- Motorized rides through miles of trails
- Shopping excursions
- Field trips
- Intergenerational programs
- Daily household activities and celebrations
- State-of-the-art technology for engaging adaptive software activities, computer games
- Click here to download a PDF of our current activity calendar and see for yourself.