One of the great myths of hospice is that it is a place. Hospice is not a place; it is the care and compassion a specialized team offers by reaching out to support you on your journey when you are diagnosed with a terminal illness. Cedar Community at Home's hospice team will help you live your life to the fullest, and help you and your family with the many questions and concerns that come at the end of life. Our care team is there to provide care and compassion in your home, whether that is a private residence, an assisted living apartment or a skilled nursing home.
Your HOSPICE care team and programS
The patient is the most important member of the care team. Along with your personal doctor, our hospice and palliative care team members will support you and your family, ensuring comfort, dignity and the highest quality of care.
- Our team of nurses provide specialized care in pain management and symptom control.
- Our social workers provide emotional support and help with planning and resources to meet your needs and goals.
- Our home health aides provide extra help with personal care and assistance.
- Our chaplains provide spiritual guidance and support for you and your family.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy is available as needed.
- Trained volunteers provide support and companionship.
- Music, art and other therapies.
- Bereavement services help with grief and loss for family and loved ones.
A lasting tribute
Cedar Community at Home's quality hospice care can dramatically impact the lives of our patients and their loved ones. Many wish to make contributions to express their appreciation. These tax-deductible gifts help ensure Cedar Community at Home can continue its mission.
Checks made payable to "Cedar Community Foundation" can be mailed to 113 Cedar Ridge Dr., West Bend, WI 53095 or you may call us at 262.338.2819. You may click the Downloadable Donor Form on this page or, for your convenience, donations also can be made online using our secure donation webpage by clicking the green "Donate Now" button. Cedar Community is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, and donations are tax-deductible.
- CONTACT US
- Get in touch
- For more information, or to make a hospice referral, call: